Re: [tinydtls-dev] master-key generation problem

Hi,

First, sorry by my delay with this topic.

I believe the problem stated here are directly related to how RIOT is currently handling malloc and free.
The process of encryption and the addition of peers are having issues in different boards.

For now I'm solving it by increasing the stack size for tinyDTLS. But I'm trying to find a better alternative.

Regards,
Raul Fuentes

Michael Morscher <morscher@xxxxxx> writes:

> I've checked that and it looks good so far... However after a few
> hours of fiddling around I've updated the dtls.c and sha.c files to
> the current 0.8.6 version and it works now! Not really sure why
> though... I've checked the history on the Eclipse GIT and can't find
> changes in that direction apart the renaming of all SHA to DTLS_SHA.
>
> Anyway thanks for the help!

You are welcome. Please let us know if you encounter any weird behavior
with the 0.8.6/0.8.6 combination...

Grüße
Olaf