Re: [sumo-user] Modify pedestrian dynamic model

Dear Jakob
Here comes the paper: "Vadere: An open-source simulation framework to promote interdisciplinary understanding". In 3.2.3, the guide in this document is honestly very short, but I suppose a well-experienced developer could easily follow it and then write his own model