[sumo-user] Modify pedestrian dynamic model

Dear all
As reading the papers: "Modelling pedestrian dynamics in SUMO" and "Pedestrian Simulation In SUMO Through Externally Modelled Agents" I notice that the current pedestrian model in SUMO is very simple.
In my work, I need a pedestrian model which reflects a healthcare environment. In this model, I intend to implement interaction between vehicles (Automated Guided Vehicle) as well as individuals with disabilities
I still don't know how to implement a new pedestrian model in SUMO, could I need to modify the code of Viens?
Does anyone have a hint for me by chance?
Thank you in advance

Back to the top