[sumo-user] Class for person in Omnet++

Dear all
I'm working on a project which simulates vehicles in a human-aware environment
I could use omnetpp.ini to establish classes for vehicles as well as RSU (Road Site Unit).
*.node[*].applType = "AGVControlApp"
*.rsu[*].applType = "HospitalControlApp"
I also define personFlow in rou.xml like this:
  <personFlow begin="0" id="p102a" period="6">
    <walk from="E102" to="-E102"/>
  </personFlow>
However I have no idea about declaring a class for  "person module". This class will help me know the position/coordination of every person.
Does anyone have a way to declare a person class? Or is there any solution to get the positions of every person in any personFlow?
thank you in advance

Back to the top