[sumo-dev] SUMO Conference 2020: Call for Papers

Dear friends and users,

we are glad to announce the next SUMO User Conference 2020. We would be happy if you consider a contribution, please find the Call for Papers below or online: sumo.dlr.de/2020.

Hope to see you at the conference,

Laura and the SUMO Team ( sumo-conference@xxxxxx )

SUMO User Conference 2020 - From Traffic Flow to Mobility Modeling

Please, Save the Date: May 11-13, 2020 - Berlin-Adlershof, Germany

Call for Papers
The conference focuses on presenting new and unique results in the field of mobility simulation and modeling using openly available tools and data. We expect a large variety of research topics and usage approaches. If you are working on a research project fitting the topics below, you are kindly invited to submit an abstract. Possible areas of interest include (but are not limited to):

• Mobility and Demand Modelling
• Traffic Simulation
• Open Tools and Open Data
• Modelling Urban Mobility
• Traffic Applications
• Traffic Management Solutions
• Intermodal Transport
• Autonomous Driving
• Logistics Simulation
• Vehicular Communication
• E-Mobility

Paper Submission
Attention: We changed our paper submission process. We are now offering two submission types:
1. Scientific Papers:

  • All accepted scientific papers must be presented at the conference.
  • Scientific papers will be reviewed by at least 2 reviewers.
  • All accepted scientific papers will be published in the SUMO proceedings which will be referenced on SCOPUS.
  • Scientific papers must be submitted in LaTeX or Word format before midnight, Friday, January 17th, 2020.
  • Scientific papers should be between 5 and 20 pages long.

2. Technical Presentations:

  • The SUMO conference gives the opportunity to present your topic during the poster session or an oral short presentation.
  • There is no need to write a scientific paper.
  • Possible technical presentations can be:
    • Results of Bachelor or Master theses
    • Live Demos
    • SUMO Use Cases
    • Project Presentations
    • Work in Progress which would benefit from the feedback of other SUMO users
  • Title and a short abstract (300 words) must be submitted until Friday, January 17th, 2020.

Important Dates

  •  Paper Submission Deadline: January 17th, 2020
  • Notification of Acceptance: March 6th, 2020
  • Camera Ready version due: April 17th, 2020

Back to the top