Re: [sumo-dev] SUMO Conference 2020: Call for Papers

Dear friends and users,

happy new year and happy news. Due to numerous requests we are extending the deadline for the paper and presentation submission (until 31. January 2020).

We are looking forward to seeing you at the SUMO conference!

Laura and the SUMO Team ( sumo-conference@xxxxxx