Re: [sumo-announce] Registration for SUMO 2021 is now open (free for everyone)

Dear friends and users,

please do not forget to register to our SUMO Conference 2021.  The conference is a great opportunity to meet the SUMO developer, discuss with other users and learn more about the traffic simulation SUMO.

The conference will take place only from 13th to 15th September 2021. You can register for free here:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAtfu2uqj0tHdECD120ZaL6zXQo6oO4Mhm_

More information at our conference website:
https://www.eclipse.org/sumo/conference/

We are looking forward to "seeing" you at the conference,

Best regards

Your SUMO Team (sumo-conference@xxxxxx)