[sumo-announce] Registration for SUMO 2020 is now open (free for everyone)

Dear friends and users,

the next conference is just around the corner. From the 26th to the 28th of October we will have plenty of talks and discussions and everyone is invited to join. This is an online only event but we will try to socialize nevertheless with the famous SUMO Tutorial followed by an "Ask us Anything"-session and even an Online Quiz on day two.

For a preliminary agenda see here: https://www.eclipse.org/sumo/conference/#agenda.

If you want to register please do it here https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_9R7MuVewSs6aDGwI4i4big The registration is free of charge but it is required to get the password for the session "rooms".

For the authors: Your session chair will contact you concerning the details for your talk. If you have any questions in advance, you can of course contact them as well (you find the name in the agenda).

Best regards and we hope to "see" you there,
Michael (for the conference team)

Back to the top