Re: [soc-dev] GSoC Mentorship Request

Hi all,

My name is Mark Ang. I am a student currently enrolled in the National University of Singapore, pursuing a degree in Computer Science (Currently 2nd year).

I am interested in participating in this year's Google Summer of Code, and stumbled across an idea on the Eclipse suggestions site: To add support for
folding (minimizing) code blocks, on top of being able to fold classes/methods on the Eclipse JDTs. According to the website (link) adding support for this
should be relatively easy. Nonetheless, I would like to pursue this goal for GSoC 2013, as it would involve coding an SDK, which I am certain will be very
interesting and enlightening for me.

I would like to ask if anyone would be interested in mentoring me for GSoC. In case my email gets lost somewhere down the line, my email is vignetteoftruth@xxxxxxxxx.

This also happens to be my first time taking part in GSoC, so I am definitely open to suggestions on ideas or whatever.

Regards,
Mark

Back to the top