Re: [soc-dev] GSoC Mentorship Request

Hi Mark.

We'll do mentoring assignments based on the project proposals after we get a chance to review them.

Use the time between now and April 22, to gather the information that you need to put together a compelling proposal.

Feel free to ask questions on this list. Asking good questions (that demonstrate that you've done some background work) is a good way to impress a prospective mentor. We may deflect some technical/implementation questions to a project-specific mailing list or bug.

HTH,

Wayne