Re: [platform-vision] Showcasing the functionalities

I've been tinkering a bit with screenshots over the weekend.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/eclipsemarsscreenshot?f=realtime

I'm thinking that the tags should be

#eclipseMarsScreenshot
#eclipseMarsVideo
#eclipseMarsTip

I'll take a crack at a video later today.

Years ago, I wrote a little plug-in that resizes the workbench window to 1024x768 to take consistent-size screenshots. Why 1024x768? First... why not? Second, its a decent size for including in a presentation: a good balance between providing enough space for stuff and having actually-readable text.

I extended this plug-in to actually take and the screenshot as well. I'll make this available when I introduce the idea to the community.

Wayne