Re: [platform-vision] Showcasing the functionalities

On 27/03/2015 3:22 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
I think it would even be worth just to what's cool in eclipse. Don't need to limit ourself to Mars.

I agree. But for marketing (actually, more like psychology) reasons, you are more likely to get eyeballs if you focus on what's new.

But regardless, the most important point is to create a steady drumbeat of bit-sized content.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top