Re: [platform-vision] Showcasing the functionalities

On 27/03/2015 2:50 PM, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
- Content needs to be published on behalf of the EF, but the content could be provided by the committers.

I think this is a great idea, but you need to replace "could be" in that sentence with "must be".

I would add that one of the single most effective things we saw NetBeans do some years ago was to simply publish a "screen shot of the week" each and every week. What Ian and I have unhappily noticed for many years is that when committers do decide to provide some content, they do a single 9 page blog post. A steady stream of bite-sized content is waaaaaaayyyyyyy more effective than a huge wad once in a blue moon.

The EF would happily assist in doing something here. As a suggestion, perhaps we could try organizing a short once-a-week "What's Cool in Mars" content program?

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top