Re: [platform-ui-dev] 3.5 retrospective

Hi all,

We used the team call today for the 3.5 retrospective and have added
some more points to the wiki page:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Retrospective/3.5

Feel free to edit the wiki page today if you have more feedback.  I
will use this as input for the Eclipse planning call tomorrow.

Thanks!
Boris