Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editor shared across perspectives

On October 19, 2004 11:33 am, Fabrizio Bertocci wrote:
> In your opinion, what is the right thing to do in order to have this
> enhancement feature accepted by the community?

In general, the right thing to do is to provide a patch on the bug.  If the
patch is for one of the bugs assigned to platform-ui-inbox, then you'd
probably be best to send a note to this mailing list when it is done.

I believe either Stefan Xenos or Nick Edgar would be the people to talk to
about getting such a patch accepted.

cheers,
d.

Back to the top