Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editor shared across perspectives

I've heard just the opposite from the JDT team.  If something is ASSIGNED, it has been accepted as a valid bug or enhancement, but it simply does not have a specific person working on it.

To indicate no plans of working on it (but it's not a terrible idea), I've seen keyword==helpwanted, and/or RESOLVED==LATER.

There should be bugzilla guidelines somewhere to clarify these types of things.

-randy

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/18/2004 06:34 PM

Please respond to
platform-ui-dev

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject

On October 18, 2004 05:19 pm, Fabrizio Bertocci wrote:
> Does anybody has brought up this issue lately in the UI development
> team?

I don't know anything about these particular enhancement requests.  However,
when something is assigned to "platform-ui-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx" and is marked
as ASSIGNED, this generally means that we currently have no plans of working
on it.

cheers,
d.