Re: [platform-ui-dev] Editor shared across perspectives

Thanks for your reply Douglas,
In your opinion, what is the right thing to do in order to have this
enhancement feature accepted by the community?
And, do you think that such a feature will be accepted/needed?

At RTI this kind of feature would be very useful. We're also available
to be more involved in Eclipse development if needed.

Regards,
Fabrizio Bertocci
Real-Time Innovations, Inc.