Re: [pdt-dev] Post PDT 3.6 plans

Hi Gossi,

I agree that some concepts were moved from JDT to PDT to straightforward or are to complicated from PHP developer point of view. Build path is a good example:) I'm not regular PHP developer so I'm focusing on different areas and I think it would be great if you can help us with such unclear/over-complicated places.

Michal