Re: [pdt-dev] Post PDT 3.6 plans

Hi Dawid,

I don't have clear plans at the moment. We are close to Zend Studio release and after that it will be easier to make detailed list. But I can define areas of my interest:)
* Finish PHP 7 support (e.g. anonymous elements in Outline, CA for grouped use statements, etc.)
* Finish smart paste/indent optimization (speed and memory consumption)
* Also performance, but I'm not sure what exactly. For example I don't feel comfortable with actual building/indexing model. It is rater slow,Âinefficient and it's consuming a lot of memory:)
* Things around PHP editor in general

I also think it would be nice if we start assigning bugs in Bugzilla. It will give us better info what is going on.

Btw, I remember that there was plan to move Composer plugin to PDT. Any news about that?

Michal

ÂÂ