[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Re: Code assist & auto completion
- From: "Michael Spector" <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:04:09 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references; b=aRwFg3sGXSAPJ1PDF68YiCkBQFx8Dif3E+qAtncEXMjUcPxeEEe6+zVQCR2uxKQ1Dd o8+TAobdwtt0KvUT3ooRrmi0Y4U+3RKRLb1IQ6D569ehOWjugqpgWRdTnOAonUiFC0kS tuFrg5/zsHWnhsUX+Stm+GvpfRr4DqF+tym/s=
2009/1/10 Jacek Kobus <kobus.jacek@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Michael, I know how it works, and I know that pdt dev team needs to know
> what to fix. Thats obvious.
> I was testing eclipse pdt for a couple days and it seems, that problem
> occurs randomly. It's not possible to point directly, where that bug is.
> I think thats the reason why thiswasnt fixed since 1.x relases.
I'm not asking to point where the bug is - I just want the bug
documented well with specific case, like:
1. Open the following code.
2. Stay in file XXX at line: YYY
3. Press CTRL+space - no code assist for ZZZ.
Am I asking too much? :)
BTW, screencast can help also, like in: