Re: [paho-dev] mqtt-sn.embedded-c/samples

Hi Sergio,

sorry, I somehow missed your question. The (recently updated) CONTRIBUTING.md file contains what I hope is a good description of how to contribute:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt-sn.embedded-c.git/about/

It would be good if you could use this description and let me know if it contains all you need to know. (At the very least, you need to sign a CLA so that I can contribute your changes.)

Ian