Re: [paho-dev] mqtt-sn.embedded-c/samples

It's really great to see new MQTT-SN samples!
I wonder if there are online resources for learning more on MQTT-SN beyond
the specification itself. There's been many public presentations and
tutorials on MQTT so it's very easy for a newcomer to find the pointers to
get started, it would be really great to have something similar for
MQTT-SN.
I have a bunch of 6LoWPAN motes and would be *very* interested in being
able to demo MQTT-SN running on 6LoWPAN :-)

Thanks,
Benjamin