Re: [paho-dev] Javascript client documentation

Thanks for looking at this. I'm not sure what format is used, but we should probably use something popular / standard so e.g. jsdocs seems sensible. I was planning to zap the links to the C and Java clients and IBM package references therein myself.

I see there's quite an extensive existing develop branch, and hoped we could merge that across to master soon.