Re: [paho-dev] Creating a new branch in git

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Nicholas O'Leary <nick.oleary@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been poking at the structure of the _javascript_ client project to get back to the point where the .js file in git can actually be used without running it through a maven build. This involved adding a very small wrapper for the node-based tests to use so the client can still use the browser-specific apis.

Cool! Does that include making it so the version number is included without having to be "built"?

I played with the JS client myself this week, and ended up using the existing develop branc. I wondered what the plans were for having the patches merged in to master.

--
Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top