[paho-dev] Javascript client documentation

Hi,

does anyone know off-hand what documentation system is used for the _javascript_ client? I assume its part of the client's legacy as the current maven build doesn't do anything with it.

I've tried jsdoc, but it results in errors and badly formatted docs. It also contains hard-coded relative links to Java/C client documentation that obviously doesn't exist in this repository - again, I assume part of the client's legacy that shouldn't be there.

Nick

Back to the top