[orion-dev] Orion Theme Builder

Hi Anton,

First of all, let me share this experience with you : Dojo + Curl.js = HELL. Really, It was a tough day today but fortunately I have done a lot of things and I have integrated your tool into my application but at a little extent.

You can try it here, Open a css file with Theme Builder (Open With Button) :

1) http://youcontrol.lamine.cloudbees.net/faces/admin/editors/edit.xhtml?id=Orion

Here is the source code

2) http://youcontrol.lamine.cloudbees.net/faces/admin/editors/edit.xhtml?id=ThemeBuilder

And after having launched your tool , you will read this message : UNDER CONSTRUCTION which means we have some more work to do together

First of all :  Using ThemeData, how one can parse the content of a css theme file? And I know now where the Orion themes are located...

Thanks
Lamine