Re: [orion-dev] Orion Editor Theming

SQ>Looks good. The injecting of style sheets is more or less what this simple demo is doing as well. : https://orion.eclipse.org/examples/textview/demo.html

Wow the demo is absolutely wonderful, I cannot understand why I haven't seen it yet. Normally,  Nothing can escape from my deep curiosity.. (lol)

SQ>Orion has a nice Settings page with more canned themes. Check it out.

And that was really one of my big surprises since I don't see in what directory, they are located in my local copy. And I can't wait to have them also

SQ> Please open a bugzilla if you would like to contribute more themes to the orion editor.  Thanks!

Following my lazy nature, I will wait until I have successfully integrate the Theme Builder of Anton to follow your great recommendation.

Best Regards
Lamine
________________________________
Envoyé le : Jeudi 15 novembre 2012 17h56
Objet : Re: Orion Theming

Looks good.

The injecting of style sheets is more
or less what this simple demo is doing as well.

https://orion.eclipse.org/examples/textview/demo.html

Orion has a nice Settings page with
more canned themes. Check it out.

Please open a bugzilla if you would
like to contribute more themes to the orion editor.  Thanks!

Silenio

From:
 lamine <laminba2003@xxxxxxxx>
To: