[orion-dev] LOTD -- It's not all about the Plugins...

I was chatting with Boris and he sent me this great link... (originally from JJB)
http://www.thetoolbox.cc/

It's awesome that our plugins let us extend Orion and do content assist, i18n, pretty printing etc. but lets not lose sight of the fact that there are already a zillion of these amazing web-based tools out there. For 2.0 one of the most important priorities has to be making it easy to incorporate these sorts of tools into our workflows. This weeks Tuesday UX call is a great place to begin collecting an exemplary set of tools together and coming together to figure out how Orion can better use these tools "without" necessitating changes on their side.
-Simon

Back to the top