[orion-dev] User experiences ...

Hi,

I'd like to gather up some more priorities for review in our upcoming User Experience reviews. We've had some good discussions and outcomes from these reviews so far.

Please reply with the top three areas that you personally would like to see a review of - or could imagine improvement for. To start the ball rolling - here are three that come to mind for me:

  • A better FTP/Site Deployment experience
  • More dynamic/reactive CSS and HTML editing assistance
  • Styling of more editor settings

Whatever bothers you, or you wish would improve ... please write it down.

Anton

Back to the top