Re: [orion-dev] Navigator Navigator Navigator

By letting the browser manage the tabs, Orion will benefit from future
improvements in this area. Here's an interesting proposal:
http://blogg.antrop.se/interaktionsdesign/redesigning-the-browser-window/
- I particularly like the idea of tab groups as shown - this would
make it very easy to group a number of related tabs together, such as
all the tabs used while working on a single task.

Boris