Re: [orion-dev] Navigator Navigator Navigator

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:10 AM, Patrick Mueller <pmuellr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8/24/11 1:56 PM, John J Barton wrote:

Personally, I don't want to have to manage ANY browser tabs - I want
everything in one tab.  But that's me.

Until we stop writing programs that take up more than one screen we'll have
to manage the UI.

Since browser tabs are generally unmanageable, guess we need to look into an "everything running in a single browser tab" story I guess. What a bummer!

My experience does not match yours. I already find the Orion tab solution better than eclipse.  And the cool thing about Orion is its not very hard to create a single browser tab UI with it. In fact that is what I am using Orion to do ;-).

jjb

Back to the top