[orion-dev] Navigator Navigator Navigator

I've been working with two screens, each with one browser window. The left window has Navigator and file editor tabs; the right window has application and git-status tabs.

Generally this works well, but on the left window its not possible to distinguish between different Navigator tabs. If those documents had titles like
   /<directory-name> Navigator
then when the tabs elide the RHS, at least some identification would be available, eg
/purple Na | purple.h | purple.j | /traceur Na | ParseTreeVa |

If I'm feeling tidy I can arrange the tabs so the Navigator for a directory is to the left of a set of tabs for files in that directory, but sometimes I'm not....

jjb

Back to the top