Re: [orbit-dev] httpcomponents do have a wrong (or should be better) import package generated

On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 5:32 PM Matthias Sohn <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 3:47 PM Johan Compagner <jcompagner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@Johan could you review my change and vote on it accordingly ?

If you think it looks good we can submit it. In case we find issues later we can still refine this in another change.
It's still early in the simultaneous release cycle.

looks good to me, i went over all the files to mark them as reviewed..
I kind of expect that i have a big button there that i can press "yes everything seems fine"
but can't find it ;)

click the big blue reply button and then you can vote on Code Review ?

the new version is now available in this I-build

Back to the top