[orbit-dev] httpcomponents do have a wrong (or should be better) import package generated

hi,

i already created a case here:
because i think they are "introducing" the http clients libs to eclipse

but i think this is a orbit thing?

that line should really be relaxed, because we now really want to move to SLF4J 2.0 and that is binary compatible but eclipse doesn't allow me to use it because of the conflicts i now get.

So can we have a new release of them (also upping to the latest versions) that has SLF4J package imports at least something like (1.7.25, 3]  so it includes 2?

Better would be i think that all those things are reported to the apache project and they change there stuff directly so the maven artifact is already a perfectly valid osgi bundle..

johan

Back to the top