Re: [mosquitto-dev] Implementing health check for containerized MQTT server application?

Originally I was thinking of it as MQTT  related and with the utility of using MQTT as the transport mechanism of microservices which are often containerized these days I thought there would be some experience here, but talking it through I guess MQTT can't well be used for the health check of such an application.

Steve