Re: [mosquitto-dev] Implementing health check for containerized MQTT server application?

setup a listener bound to 127.0.0.1 with protocol set to websockets and set the http_dir option to point to a directory with a file in it.

http_dir directory

    When a listener is using the websockets protocol, it is possible to serve http data as well. Set http_dir to a directory which contains the files you wish to serve. If this option is not specified, then no normal http connections will be possible.