Re: [mosquitto-dev] A decentralize Mosquitto cluster design.

sure, I'll do that later.

From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tatsuzo Osawa <tatsuzo.osawa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 20:55
To: General development discussions for the mosquitto project
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] A decentralize Mosquitto cluster design.

Hi Jianhui, Oegma,

Thank you for your reporting.

Could you test the scenarios bellow?

1) Compare with single node, 2-nodes, 3-nodes, ...

- I am interested the overhead of scalability, because it will be the fact of the effectiveness of this architecture. I don't need to compare with bridge, because I think this is not the alternative of bridge.

AND

2) The best case and the worst case.

2-1) Each subscriber connect with the same node connected by publisher.
        QoS=0, No retain.

2-2) Each subscriber connect with the other nodes connected by publisher.
        QoS=2, Always retain.

2-3) The moderate case in need.

AND

3) Measure the limit of total messages/sec.

- With my experience, the CPU usage of mosquitto doesn't always represent the performance.

Regards,
Tatsuzo

Back to the top