From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@eclipse.org <mosquitto-dev-bounces@eclipse.org> on behalf of Tatsuzo Osawa <tatsuzo.osawa@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 11:54
To: General development discussions for the mosquitto project
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] A non-centralize Mosquitto cluster design.

Hi Jianhui,

Your e-mail software made the subjects include multi-byte characters.
Therefore, the subjects cannot be read on the archive:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mosquitto-dev/ .
Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a ...

Could you correct the subjects from the next post?

Regards,
Tatsuzo