Re: [mosquitto-dev] Error - Unknown client certificate type

Hi Dwayne,

Is this your client that is producing the unknown client certificate
type error? If so, what client library is it using?

A good place to start with TLS errors is the openssl client. Try:

openssl s_client -connect host:port -CAfile ca.crt -cert client.crt
-key client.key

Cheers,

Roger