From: mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Light
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 4:15 PM
To: General development discussions for the mosquitto project
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] Error - Unknown client certificate type

*** Exercise caution. This is an EXTERNAL email. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ***

Hi Dwayne,

Is this your client that is producing the unknown client certificate type error? If so, what client library is it using?

A good place to start with TLS errors is the openssl client. Try:

openssl s_client -connect host:port -CAfile ca.crt -cert client.crt -key client.key

Cheers,

Roger