Re: [mosquitto-dev] Advice needed (long, sorry)

Hi,

yes we started doing client tests using Java. It has no effect on the broker side, but on the client side, the test die at ~2K concurrent connections due to
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError (1/10 of connections achieved from nodejs).  But it is a matter of memory resources. In real conditions neither the client nor the backend will support this great number of MQTT connections. Only the broker and the haproxy will support them.

We will repeat the test tuning the memory used by nodejs and using several VM clones to start connecting to the broker.

Ciao