Re: [mosquitto-dev] Advice needed (long, sorry)

Thanks guys for your advice,

Then,

- we will start working on AWS from our 2nd phase instead of the 3rd one.
- we will return to a multi-instance mosquitto infrastructure behind a load balancer and try to make our best to force the client to connet to the desired broker using an initial http request.
- we hope that the load balancer itself does not become the bottleneck now.
- we continue tuning linux kernel to scale better.

Thank you for all. Be sure that we will document everything better to be able to give you our results.

Nice to meet you "virtually" :-)