Re: [mosquitto-dev] Advice needed (long, sorry)

Hi Manuel

All the best with your adventure with MQTT and scaling - I've learn in the last 8 months so much regarding MQTT, Mosquitto, AWS, HAProxy, ELB, KAfka, RAbbitMQ, HiveMQ, ActiveMQ, Nginx, NodeJS, MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, and even Postgress, event sourcing, cqrs, clustering and more that it's been an wild ride - one that I will continue with and hope I can provide some adv i future - Michael's adv is really awesome and his ideas is so out there but yet so practical that you sometimes sit down and go "duh, why didn't I think of that - point in case the V1.4 http and mqtt via elb routing - sooolid idea!"

Keep us posted on your findings - love the linux kernel tweaking links! something i myself need to look at again this week

Warm regard
Izak Smit