Re: [mosquitto-dev] Advice needed (long, sorry)

Manuel Domínguez Dorado <manolodd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But Mosquitto...
>
> We have read some experienced os people using Mosquitto sustaining 100K
> concurrent connection and more. But in our test we have reached ~25K
> concurrent connections at maximum, which is not enough (and operating
> not
> very well, to be realistic).
>
> Could you give us some advice on how to improve these numbers at least
> be able to reach our 100K users? We don't know, but maybe 20K concurrent
> connections are enough to support 100K users that are not connected at
> the
> same time.

I'm actually curious to hear about how you configured mosquitto and your
servers to get 20k connections at all.  I couldn't get anywhere near
that, and the people who'd claimed to reach 100k on mosquitto here in
the past have never replied to any requests for further information.

Sincerely,
Karl Palsson

Back to the top