Re: [mosquitto-dev] [paho-dev] Java MQTT broker

The first code contribution for Concierge is now available - see http://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/concierge/org.eclipse.concierge.git

I'm going to talk to the Concierge guys about running moquette with Concierge.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 5:58 AM, Andrea Selva <selva.andre@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mike,
thank you a lot, I've just posted to Wayne a rough draft of the
proposal and he already provided precious suggestions.

Best  regards
 Andrea