Re: [mosquitto-dev] [paho-dev] Java MQTT broker

Hi,
for me it's not a problem to add configuration ability with the same
syntax used by Mosquitto, and in this week I'll have to look at it and
add some issues to google code tracker.
 About the name question, Andy's idea to let the brokers be identified
by the Mosquitto name is not bad, but would be great to maintain the
Moquette name, if possible, it's a question of empathy with the
project I've created.

In the mean time I'm going to familiarize with the process of project
submission.
Thank's a lot for the sweet wellcome!!

 Andrea