  Original Message
From: Andrea Selva
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 7:10 AM
To: General development discussions for the mosquitto project
Reply To: General development discussions for the mosquitto project
Subject: Re: [mosquitto-dev] [paho-dev] Java MQTT broker

Hi Roger and Ian,

I think that Moquette and Mosquitto has the same founding principles,
so share idea is fundamental. I try to submit as a separate project
(under the family of Eclipse IoT projects) because, as you say in case
of client libraries is correct to have different implementations in
different languages. A broker is somehow self contained, and keeping
them separate could provide more architectural freedom. I hope this
not kill Moquette and let him create a real community because at the
moment it's only just "a single man band".

Best Regards

Andrea