[mojarra-dev] A vulnerability report requires your attention

Greetings Eclipse Mojarra project team.

An issue has been opened regarding a potential vulnerability in Mojarra.

I won't post the details here. Can a project committer please review this issue? The issue has been marked confidential so this link will only be accessible to committers.

Our policies and practices regarding how we manage vulnerability reports are captured in the handbook.

Thank for your attention in this matter,

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top