Re: [microprofile-wg] [Travel Budget for Committer Rep] Contradicts with the EF Bylaws

Excellent. We will do that.

Thank you, Paul, for your patience!

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 5:45 AM Paul Buck <paul.buck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Amelia,

If you are interested in pursuing this matter further, I suggest that Tomitribe as a Contributing Member of the Eclipse Foundation AISBL contact one of the elected Board representatives for the Contributing Member membership class and ask them to raise the topic with the Board.

Thanks ... Paul