[microprofile-wg] MPWG Repo Clean - Inventory Clean Up - 2022 Program Plan

MicroProfilers,

As the 2022 Program Plan went out for a vote this AM, it is time for us to look into the MPWG repo git issues:

Currently, there are 22 open tickets that still require our review. If they match the 2022 program plan, they can stay put.
For example, I closed the tickets that have been completed and the ones that were linked to the stuff that is no longer applicable.

Doing so will help us populate the new tickets as listed in the program plan that went into vote today. :)
Thank you all for taking the time to help out,

Back to the top